Master’s Program in Finance
Detailed information about programs and studies can be found at Aalto Studies.
- Master’s Program in Finance, offered fully in English.
The course names are links to the official course descriptions in WebOodi.
Master’s program courses:
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Econometrics for finance
- Advanced Investment Theory
- Behavioral Finance and Decision Making
- Capstone: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Case Analysis
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Fixed Income
- International Financial Management
- Investment Banking
- Marketing Financial Services
- Options, Futures, and Structured Products
- Portfolio Management
- Project Work
- Venture Capital
- Master’s Thesis
Please, visit Aalto Studies website for information on admissions to Master’s Program in Finance.
For your questions regarding admissions, please e-mail admissions [at] aalto [dot] fi.
Finance is one of the specialization tracks within the new CEMS MIM driven Master’s Programme Global Management.